Friday, June 4, 2010

Fruit Addict



It's summer time, and I am officially addicted to fruit. In the past two days I have eaten the following assortment of fruit:
watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, apples, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, grapefruit, peaches and cherries.

In the past week I have also had pears, oranges, grapes, bananas and dried apricots. I think I have about 4-5 servings of fruit a day. There are just too many to choose from. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to, right? YUM!


It must be something in the genes because our entire family is CRAZY about watermelon. I mean, it's a serious LOVE we have goin' on here. I cut up a bowl of watermelon, and the fingers start grabbing. As the pieces get fewer and fewer the grabbing gets faster and faster. I mean, I think we would take a bowl of watermelon over a bowl of ice cream (and if you knew our family, that is REALLY saying something).

2 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

sounds like pregnancy cravings Tera... ;) haha

JR said...

so so so cute Tera!