Monday, April 28, 2008

Bouncing Baby Boy


For those who don't know (which is basically everyone), I am pregnant. We are expecting our 4th child on September 21st. I am a little over 18 weeks along. I have been feeling great (I don't really get sick at all, which I feel so lucky about). Today I went in for my Ultra Sound, and we found out we are having a boy. Our Ultra Sound technician was taking a look at the tummy and legs when she said, "It's a boy. Wow - and he is PROUD! Oh my." HE HE HE. Sean got this happy little grin. He was very cooperative, showing us very clear views of everything we needed to see. He was VERY active as well: kicking his legs and moving his arms all over and yawning. It was pretty fun to watch. What a different experience that my Ultra Sound with Megan (she was curled up in a tiny ball and would NOT move - we were in there for over an hour and had to go back a second time, which also took an hour). Today I was in and out of the doctor's office in a half an hour (and very happy with everything we saw). So, I just thought I would pass along our good news.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I was wondering when you would share the news. What a perfect combo 2 boys 2 girls. Let us know when you are coming this way we would love to see you.

The Max Family said...

How fun congrats to you and the family!!!!

Kelly Sims-Max

JR said...

Tera! #4?!?!? I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you! Glad to hear everybody is healthy and happy. I want to see you soon! Congrats!! I

Whit said...

Yea! Congrats Tera!!! What a lucky little boy.

lani said...

It still amazes me how quickly they form and how fast you can see their little bodies forming. It's so exciting!!
Glad everything is going well for you, I think I am having your morning sickness for you!! lol
See you soon!!