Friday, October 10, 2008

Conquering the Jeans


Exactly two weeks after my little guy was born, and I have conquered my jeans. Yep, I am comfortably wearing real button up jeans. Granted they aren't my skinniest pair, but they did fit me fairly well before I was pregnant. I get a little anxious about trying on my "regular" clothes after I give birth. I start trying things on in the first few days, and it's pretty exciting to be able to get a new pair buttoned almost every day. Oh, the benefits of nursing..... Of course, there is still work to be done with this changing body, but it's always nice to know that there is definite progress being made...and for the fourth time around, I can't complain at all.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

you always look amazing after your babies and quiet honestly even while you are carring them. I understnad completly the joy of putting on your "normal pants" 2 weeks after giving birth...while I do not have your rockin bod it was still nice for me to fit back in my old clothes and it is nice now 6 months later for them to still be a little lose on me...who knew having babies and nursing was such a good diet:) Glad you are doing well.

P.S. when I you coming to visit???

Anonymous said...

How I wish my body was like that! I have to quit nursing before i lose those last 10ish pounds.

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Yeah for you!! It takes me a few months before I can successfully fit back into my regular jeans, and i have to stop nursing before i can lose all the weight!