Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me



I had a wonderful Mother's Day. My husband made me a fancy breakfast in bed (including a delicious fruit and sweet cheese trifle dish), and also made a tasty lasagna from scratch for dinner. He got me a gift certificate to a Spa here in town (enough to do a couple of things - I'm pretty excited to go and use it up). Caelan and Ben got me a Snow Cone Maker for the summer (they were as excited as I was to try it out). And Megan gave me her first day in Nursery. Yes, on Sunday she was officially 18 months old. She went right in - no crying and whining. When Sean went to pick her up, she was just playing around with Ben. I was pretty sure we wouldn't have any problems sending her to Nursery - she's been ready to go for a while now. It was an awesome Mother's Day present to me.


This is how we found Megan later that day (her brother had been helping her to get dressed). HE HE HE

1 comment:

lani said...

Oh man, that is the BEST! Thanks Tera, that blog and those pics made me laugh so hard. I needed that. I can't believe how big Megan is getting. Can't wait to see everyone next week!!!