Monday, July 8, 2013

Toothless Megan

Megan has had a pretty loose front tooth. She's good at wiggling it, and she's really been trying to get this one loose enough to pull out. She came up to me one afternoon telling me that it was really loose. She said, "Maybe Ben or Nathan will accidentally punch me and then it will come out." (Just a couple of months ago Ben's friend, Aaron accidentally punched him while they were jumping on the trampoline and knocked his loose tooth out...which we were so happy about - that thing had been sticking straight out for weeks). I smiled at her and she headed down the stairs. She didn't even get all the way down the stairs when I heard her exclaim, "Mom, it's out." She came running up to show me and said, "I wanted to get it out myself so I punched myself in the face and it came out. First I missed (as she demonstrated by punching herself between the eyes) but then I got it (as she demonstrated by punching right at her mouth)." I had a good little laugh.

No comments: