Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More Summer Goings On

Chick Fil A "Cow Appreciation Day" - We dressed up as cows and got a free meal. I was so surprised how great the service was: no line, workers walking around refilling people's drinks, someone got me all situated at a table. It was great.
The kids took swim lessons, so for two weeks Austin, Ian and I waited while the other 4 swam around for 40 minutes. The kids loved it and all really improved. Megan and Ben were both moved up to the next level on the first day because they could both free style swim. They all graduated with flying colors. Nathan is becoming quite the little fish. He wants to constantly take off his floaties and try to see how far he can swim. Megan also really improved. I thought I wouldn't get to the pool much this summer, but we spent several Wednesday afternoons at the pool in June and July. Most of the times Ian would just sleep in his chair which I would keep close by. One time I put him in his wrap and had him strapped on me - he didn't even flinch when I got into the water and he slept for two straight hours there on me. He loves being outside, so I think that helps.

No comments: