Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mr. Underpants


This is a common sight around our house these days. Nathan is being potty trained. I was completely and totally dreading it, but I really want to get it hammered down by the time the baby was born. I started a week before we went to CA, so I was pretty low key about the whole thing (I knew we would be leaving for a week and that would mess some things up). He actually caught on really quick. Last week he had four days in a row with no accidents, but since then he has had at least one every day (don't ask me what that is all about). I guess he is just keeping me on my toes - doesn't want to make it too easy. He LOVES to run around with just his underwear on...or not (naked buns works great for him too). Sean caught him on camera yesterday jumping into the Love Sac (a favorite trick around here) in all his fashionable glory.


1 comment:

The Max Family said...

When is the baby due and we need preo pics hahah:) Kelly