Monday, March 7, 2011

Crazy Hair Day


Last week was "Dr. Seuss" week at Megan's preschool. Every day they got to wear something a little crazy. Tuesday was crazy hair day. Megan wasn't so sure she wanted me to do anything crazy to her hair, but I told her it would be fun. When I finished and she looked in the mirror she approved (I probably couldn't have gotten away with hair sticking up all over the place though). She loved Thursday when she got to wear her pajamas to school. And they even had green eggs and ham for snack on that day.

Oh, and here's a funny "Meganism" that I heard today: She was asking me for a bag to put her raisins in. I told her she could get a little handful. She said, "Mom, if don't give me a bag them I'm going to eat all of the raisins. Do you want a fat girl in this house?" What a silly nut!

No comments: