Monday, March 28, 2011

Billy Goats and Super Heroes


On St. Patrick's Day Ben's Kindergarten class put on the play, "Three Nanny Goats Gruff." They did such a cute job. There were little lines here and there, and a lot of songs. I was so impressed at how the kids had all the words memorized and they were singing out. Ben played the part of Billy Goat (one of the nanny goat's sisters). He was so cute. I even remembered my camera, but when I went to turn it on I noticed that the memory card wasn't in there. At least I had my phone....


Megan went to a regional conference for her preschool last week. The theme was super heroes. Megan went dressed as Bat Girl. She has got to be the cutest Bat Girl I have ever seen. She talked about how much fun she had: super hero snacks, super hero craft, super hero playtime, etc. And they even got a little goody bag at the end with treats and a Super Hero DVD. Fun.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

super cute

CamilleJohnFam said...

She does make a pretty cute bat girl! I concur! :)

Jenny said...

that's a super cute costume! And how fun Ben was in a play-- I hope they do something like that in Jackson's kindergarten's class next year!