Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Off to School

Here I am finally getting around to posting pictures of the kids' first day of school. We now have a 2nd grader, a Kindergartener and a Preschooler. That leaves just Nathan and me at home for 3 hours in the morning.....so weird. They were all very excited to start and are continuing to love it. I sure hope this excitement for education continues forever (nice wish, right?...but I'll take it for now).



Look, even Nathan is excited about the first day of school.

4 comments:

The Max Family said...

Tera they are so adorable :)
Thoughts and prayers with your bishops wife and family as well as the ward family in the Horrific loss.
Please know people all over the world are praying for all involved.

jamie said...

well at least you have 3 hours we only get 2-1/2 here :( cant believe how big the kids are getting.

JAB said...

WOW! They are growing up too fast! It is a little weird to just be at home with my little Jake. Miss you guys.

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

I love the first day of school! They are so excited and so willing to let you do their hair:) Your kids are so cute!