Monday, April 26, 2010

Duck, Duck, Goose



It was a lovely day on Saturday, and the kids had been begging me to take them to the park. Sean had to work in the morning (inventory day), but when he got home we headed over to Mooney Grove Park. This is a great park in Visalia - tons of huge trees, 3 different playgrounds, ducks and geese with a little pond, lots of fields, a frisbee golf course, etc. In the summer they rent paddle boats and family bikes - we can't wait to try those out.

And of course we had to bring Bruno. He was pretty happy about it.

Playing at the park. Nathy is a little maniac on the playground.



And I just LOVE this expression. She was in the middle of telling me a very "serious" story. HE HE HE.

2 comments:

CamilleJohnFam said...

Love the park! Good times! Your walks with 4 kids must be a bit intimidating to onlookers. We are joining the intimidating crowd in Sept! 2 girls and 2 boys (just found out today!) just like you!

Jenny said...

Mooney Grove is a great park! I wish I went there more! So, I just have to say how impressed I am with Ben's cake-- wow (I guess I'm just combining my comments)!