Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Caelan's Quad

All of the Kindergarten classes at Caelan's school had a Transportation Parade. Each student was supposed to create a vehicle of any kind that they could wear for the parade. When I read the paper I immediately turned to Sean and told him this was his project to do with Caelan. Well a couple weeks went by and we didn't really think about it. Then Sean ended up going to CA the week of the parade. We thought he might be back in time, but when the afternoon before the event arrived I decided I better get to work myself with Caelan. She wanted to make a quad, so we got busy. I sent Caelan to bed at around 9:30 PM that night, and I finished it at around 11:30 PM (I was having problems fastening the wheels on). I felt like I was right back in school, staying up late into the night finishing projects due the next day. Anyway, here is the finished project.

1 comment:

jamie said...

cute bike, i got a picture of her cuz i didnt know if you were there or not, i'll have to email it to you.