Sunday, September 21, 2008

9 Months Pregnant

There's a reason we have to have our 9th month of pregnancy...it's so we are so exhausted and worn out and uncomfortable that we don't care at all what the labor brings. I am there, friends. My official due date is this Friday, and I just keep telling myself, "You can make it for one more week (and hopefully NOT much longer than that)." My kids seem to love it in this home I make for them, and have thus far decided to stay in as long as possible (6, 10 and 4 days late), but there is still a part of me that hopes that maybe, just maybe this little guy will decide to come a little early (a girl can wish, right). I have to admit that my pregnancies are really pretty good (I don't get sick, there aren't any complications, and frankly I don't get huge beyond all reason), but by the 9th month, enough is enough, and I am ready for any and all of the challenges that come with a new little one in the house just as long as they come OUT!! So, here is to hoping for a "productive" week.

7 comments:

The Max Family said...

Best of luck Tera Keep us posted on your blog of the new arrival :)

Kelly Sims-Max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Oh how I feel for you! I am so happy not to be pregannt any more. I thought you were due when Adele was sorry that you have another week to go.

Anonymous said...

Go Tera Go! You can do it!

End peep talk.

Good luck when ever this little one decides to bless you with it's presence!

JR said...

You're almost there~!! You can do it! I'll be thinking about you all week. Keep us posted on when the big day arrives!!! I'll be hoping that this one won't be another 10 days late! That's just crazy! :)

JR said...

Oh!! Post a picture of your belly!! You have to!!! Do it!!

Jessica said...

congrats girly just talked to your dad....happy you didn't have to wait for this little guy! Can't wait for a post!

The Max Family said...

Congrats on the baby , glad you can feel not pregnant anymore and enoy the end result now!!!!! Post pictures soon

Kelly Max