Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dirty Dash 2013

I did the Dirty Dash last year with a few of my friends. I thought it would be a good race for Sean to do because it wasn't just a running race - it involved all sorts of other fun obstacles along the way. So when we saw a groupon for the event a few months ago we decided to do it together. It was held at the Wild West Zoo right here in our own town of Edgewood. We got a deal on 4 tickets so we asked Caelan and Ben if they wanted to do it with us. They decided to. It was a fun race through mud puddles, over rope walls, through mud tunnels, sliding across blow up slides, etc. We did a lot of walking through the course, but we all made it. Fun times.

1 comment:

Corbin Sorensen said...

I hope you don't mind, but I used the top picture of you all for a powerpoint project I had to turn in to my Family Foundations class. It was about how healthy eating and exercise is good for our families as well as ourselves. So I figured you guys looked like the happiest bunch of people, why not use that one?