Wednesday, January 23, 2013

And the Score Is....

Boys - 5 Girls - 3 Yep, we are having another little boy. We went for the Ultrasound at the beginning of January. I picked the kids up a little early and everyone came with us. Everything looks good. He is growing right on schedule (well - about a week behind, but not enough to change the date...that's pretty typical for my kids) and all his body parts are growing and forming just like they should. He had his little first up in his mouth the entire time.
He should be arriving sometime at the end of May (I am due May 26th).

1 comment:

Amalthea said...

Hooray!!... uh, did I already know it was a boy? Am I just spacing it?? Anyway, congrats!! And we're coming down for Ben's baptism--still working out the days and such. I'll keep you posted!