Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cuteness

The awesome scrunchy face - this is a classic!
He LOVES stuffed animals and things that are soft. He likes to wrestle with big stuffed animals, and then the next second he will be loving all over it. We've caught him a handful of times standing next to the chair where Megan's fur lined jacket is hung just rubbing the fur.
Austy if a big fan of Bruno. In fact a couple of his very first words had something to do with the dog. He likes to go out and explore Bruno's dog house. One of his favorite things to do is dump out all of the food from Bruno's bowl.
Sean caught him sleeping like this one night. He has been sleeping in our closet (I have a really big walk in closet) in his Pack N' Play pretty much since he was born. A few months ago I decided it was time to transfer him to the crib in Caelan's bedroom. He was NOT a fan! He never cries when it's bedtime, and there were several nights where he cried and cried and cried when I went to lay him down. One night I wasn't in the mood to let him keep crying, so after 20 minutes I went and got him. He immediately stopped crying. I took him straight upstairs to my closet. He looked at his pack n' play and made a little laugh/happy noise and then pretty much dived in. I left him in silence and he slept all night. I wasn't going to give in, except that after just a couple of weeks Caelan came out after she had gone to bed and told me to come see the crib. He had pushed out about 5 of the crib bars. So, we still have yet to wood glue them all together really good. Since then he has been back in the closet - which he doesn't seem to mind at all.

No comments: