Monday, September 26, 2011

The Belly Shots

I'm not a real "belly shot" picture taker when I'm pregnant, but I do like to have a couple of pictures to document my roundness for each child. Here I am at about 38 weeks. I'm round and ready to go. My due date is in two days, but knowing my children (and how much they love the cozy home I make for them inside of me), I'm sure I still have several days before he comes. At least I've learned to be patient - in fact this time around I thought I would get involved in a little project during the last week. So, I'm refinishing my kitchen table and chairs. I've sanded and primed and painted the chairs (just did the paint this morning), and now I just need to put a sealer coat on and then do the table. Just a little something to keep me entertained at nine months pregnant...HE HE HE. I am super lucky when I am pregnant - I have a pretty easy time of it the entire time, but even still by the time I am nine months along I am READY to be done. It's time for the little guy to come. Here's to hoping we have a productive week.

3 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

you look great Tera, and how ambitious of you to refinish your kitchen table and chairs... you should take it easy! ;) good luck cant wait to hear about the new one ;)

JR said...

you look beautiful! I'll be thinking of you this week! ;)

CamilleJohnFam said...

You look so great! How did I miss that announcement? Good luck with 5! You are a superwoman indeed!