Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chop It Off

I have been debating for quite sometime about what to do to change my hair. I have been growing it out for a couple of years now, but during my pregnancy I just kept thinking that I was ready for something new. I decided to wait until after I had the baby to do anything crazy. Well, Sean's parents have been here for a long weekend, and yesterday I figured with them here to help Sean out with the kids I could go and get my hair done. I was pretty adventurous and had my stylist cut off a good 7 inches or more. We put in a little color and added some layers, and here is the new me.


HA. I love it - it feels so bouncy and fun, and the darker colors are a nice change for the Fall and Winter. Fun times.

5 comments:

The Max Family said...

Tera, I love it so very cute :) I have been trying to get my hair colored the perfect color for months and have given up after alot of hair coloring disaters, but I am going back to work and need a change big time!!!

Maybe you have pushed me to get brave and try something new other than staright greying long hair haha :) no joke on the grey!!!!

kelly

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

You look far too good to have just had a baby! Your hair looks great! I just had my hair done, and this has been a year of very blond for me. I LOVE getting my hair done!!

Janelle said...

it looks really cute! yay for new hair!

JR said...

Love it!!!!

Amanda said...

Your hair is so cute!!! And the baby is getting soo big..