Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dancing Queen


Caelan had her Spring Dance recital on Saturday. She danced to a version of "Part of Your World" from Little Mermaid. Her dance class is so entertaining to watch because there are girls ranging in age from 3-5 years old. Some are busy following along with the dance and others are doing random twirls and jumps to the music. I love it. Caelan did quite well. She had been practicing at home. It was cute.
PS. You can tell it's the end of the school year because all sorts of events are happening for my oldest (preschool graduation, dance recitals, etc). I'll even out the posts with the other two kids throughout the summer.

3 comments:

The Max Family said...

she is such a doll, I wish we could have seen you while we were at the house for Landons baby blessing. It was weird to be back in your old house I sat back on the couch and remebered so many..... fun times with your family.You have very sweet kids tell your dad hello for me pls!!!

Kelly Max

Amanda said...

Hey Tera - my blog is back up..

She is so cute!

The Max Family said...

Tera, here is the info you wanted for emily Ellis. She dosent have a blog page but this is her email.
mlemcbride@hotmail.com

Love Kelly Max